Friday 16 April 2010

Create 10, Day 2 - Scrap a doodle do

Crafty Templates
This class took me right out of my comfort zone, I have never doodled like this on a page before. The most I usually do is faux stitching or lines. However, I am pleased with the result.
Most of the stuff I used to create this layout is old stock and I couldn't tell you where I got it from or who made it. The journalling tag came from a Cleo's Crafts Kit but I don't know who makes them and the spotty buttons are Papermania.  I think the rub on (hug) is Hot off the Press.


The photo was taken by Holly on her iphone when Chris and I made a brief visit to Portsmouth to deliver a bed for her at uni.
This is a very quick card I made for my cousin whose birthday is tomorrow.  The stamp is by Funstamps and is called  Lady and the Tramps.  It's one of my favourite dog stamps.  The papers are from a kit I got from QVC years ago and are Cloud 9 Design.

4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Susi, that Create 10 page is delish! I'm so glad I've signed up.
Sue xxx

Laura said...

I love purple! I never manage to scrap with it though, never comes out right for me somehow. This is gorgeous, I should give purple another chance.

The flowery paper is PM.

Curly said...

Oh love the doodling it's fab, great card too!

Leo said...

Absolutely love your doodling page! It looks awesome and that photo is so sweet :)