Thursday 29 April 2010

Laura

I found this page I made a couple of weeks ago and obviously forgot to upload it - or maybe I didn't want to!!  Lulu (my Bijoux Belle team mate) gave us all a sheet of scrapbook paper when we met up on our retreat.  Laura made the most amazing page with hers, so good in fact it's going to be in a magazine.  So I suppose I felt a bit daunted.  Anyway, I've made it so I'll share. I did this as an 8" x 8" because  I'm hoping to make a small album of our time at the retreat.

It looks all wonky on this picture, but everything is straight, honest:)

4 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely layout Susi, and a great pic of Laura too

MiniOwner said...

What a super picture of Laura and a lovely page to show it off too boot.
Sue x

Lulu said...

I'm so pleased you've used the paper and your LO is lovely - that blue is one of my fave shades :)

Laura said...

Oh, good grief! *blushes*

Thank you for doing such a lovely layout of me! I've not seen this picture before. Did you put it in our Flickr album?

{{{hugs}}}