Sunday 4 July 2010

Some random holiday pictures

I'm not very good at taking pictures of Chris and I together when I have to hold the camera and look at it.  Usually I have half a head or someone is completely missing, so the So happy layout is a result of several attempts to get a picture of us together.  The title has 2 meanings - yes we were happy on our holiday and I was happy to get a decent shot!
The other layout is of Chris doing a bit of snorkelling.  Most mornings he'd get up about half 7 and go down to the sea and play around a bit.  Meanwhile I was back at the cottage catching some extra zzzzz's.  On this occasion, I went with him but it was mid morning.

1 comment:

Maria said...

love that one of you and Chris, you both look so happy (so should go away more often). I love that bright paper too.