Saturday 4 September 2010

LSNED Day 3

Today I had a bit of a catastrophe in that I was putting some cheese on the top of my cottage pie and when I went to put it in the oven, I tipped it up and half of it spilled all over the oven floor. I scooped up what I could and put it back in the dish.  To cut a long story short, I normally feed the dogs as soon as we have eaten but with the mess in the oven I completely forgot.  Millie came up to me about eight thirty, crying.  I got up and she took me to their food cupboard and of course I remembered.  Clever Millie.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ah bless..... funny how they never let you forget that!

MiniOwner said...

Awww poor little mite! Great page!
Sue x

Laura said...

There's a Snoopy cartoon where he just marches right by Charlie Brown, goes to the food cupboard, gets out a dinner opener and makes his own supper. That would be useful!