Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday Scrap Map - He said.......

Today's scrap map can be found here at Creative Craft World.  The theme is weddings and the map was drawn by Sarah.

I chose to use a picture of Adam and Lucy at their engagement party which was taken last saturday.  They're not due to get married for a couple of years though, but planning has begun.

I painted the wooden hearts with pink and green acrylic paint then clear embossed them.  I used some liquid pearls around the big heart frame and a few on the wooden hearts.

A couple of close ups of the flowers.

5 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Love love love those roses! A great page for a very special occasion, Susi.
Sue x

Maria said...

yes loving your roses and the whole colour scheme and its nice to see the detail. I do admire the way you scrap what is going on NOW, I am always eons behind.

Jenny said...

Fab page Susi, love all the little details. Congrats to the happy couple too :)
Jenny x

Unknown said...

I love this photo and i'm glad you have scrapped it already. The roses are really sweet and the colour scheme is subtle and beautiful x

Sarah said...

Lovely LO - and I esp love the flowers :-)x x x