Monday 2 May 2011

This is the Life

The weekly challenge on UKs this week was quite an easy one for a change.  Lots of distressing, flowers, ribbon, journalling and glitter - just what I like.

I chose to use a picture that was taken last weekend on our first overnight outing in Polly.  We have always hoped we'd have a camper van again and now we have.  Most photos of me seem to be eating - I wonder why!
The papers come from Sarah's Cards March kit, using October Afternoon papers called Modern Homemaker which I bought because there was some red spotted paper in it lol!  I also used one of the sketches that was provided in the kit.  I even used some of my more lush red spotty buttons.

5 comments:

MiniOwner said...

He he a VERY spott page Susi - I love it!
Sue x

MiniOwner said...

whoops ... spottY

Karen said...

This is lovely Susi - it even matches your tablecloth :lol:
XX

Unknown said...

That is indeed the life Susi, great page x

Sarah said...

Love this page Susi - very 'you'!!! x x x Sarah x x x