Saturday 30 July 2011

Graduation card

I was asked to make a graduation card by the same person who wanted the silver wedding card.  The request was for a black and orange card in a box so here it is.

 I made an easel card and this is the front when laid flat.  The tassel should be downwards as in the next pic!!

This next picture is the front and inside.



The whole of the inside is next.

Finally, the box.

Having just looked back at the pictures it looks a bit busy but it doesn't in real life.  I hope she likes it!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is amazing!!!!! She will love - the work you have put into this hard is so beautiful - love it x x x

Unknown said...

Wowser Susi, It doesn't look busy and the black and orange is super. Lucky Victoria.xx

Karen said...

Wowser indeed ! This is fantasmagorical !!- I love it xx

MiniOwner said...

Wow! Just stunning!
Sue x

Holly Beechey said...

That is amazing mumma :D One of your best yet I think! xxxx