Saturday 14 January 2012

Oh what a night!

A layout of Adam and Lucy - the photo was taken in Jan 2010 but I don't know the background of it yet.  They were at a party I think.  I've left the date and the journalling blank so that they can fill in the relevant details.
The criteria for this weeks challenge on UKs was to use something old, something new and bling.  The old bit is the bling in the centres of the flowers, I've had those years and years lol!  The papers are new, received last week and the bling is the bling!

There are two cards to journal on - the heart and the typewriter card.
The felt is old, I forgot to mention that on UKs - I've had it forever, well certainly the red.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, is that the new bg pp? Lovely whatever it is. What a cute pic, they'll love itxx

MiniOwner said...

What a lovely page. The title and the colours are fab.
Sue x