Tuesday 19 June 2012

Love our dogs

The weekly challenge has been done and here it is:

This is the criteria and I have managed to fulfill it - the swirl I struggled with but I stamped a couple under the lucky ticket and you can just see a bit of it peeking out.

Tinks got her nickname from Tinkerbell...as she was so delicate when she was a few years old however I always felt Tinkerbell was feisty and strong.

For 10 points please use a Patterned Paper with either a delicate feel or a very strong feel

For another 10 points...Tinks is very quirky and individual...to reflect this please use a cluster of embellishments that reflect your own style. 

For 5 points...Tinks' favourite colour is navy so please include blue on your LO

For 5 points...Tinks' hair is starting to go curly so please use a swirl somewhere on your page.


There is some journalling under the Animal tag.

2 comments:

MiniOwner said...

I love everything about this page, Susi, especially the journalling.
Sue x

Julia said...

A gorgeous page - love the cluster of embellishments and that quote is priceless! I like how you've re-used an Animal tag too ;)