Monday 23 July 2012

Away we go

Monday, so it's a new weekly challenge on UKs.  This week we have to scrap something we couldn't do without, use your favourite colour combination and use a technique that we love.

As you can see, one of my favourite colour combinations is red and turquoise, my techniques was distressing the edges of my papers and the item I couldn't live without was Polly, our camper van.  Of course I could live with the camper, as I could live without my iPhone and laptop, but it's nice to have them and having Polly gives us the opportunity to go away at the drop of a hat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah well I have seen this layout in real life and it is fab, as is the lovely Polly which is amazing and no you would not want to be without her :D xxx

Susanne said...

This is a super layout - from the use of the swiss dot cardstock to the round layered flowers - to all the other elements in between. Nicely done!