Tuesday 17 July 2012

Betws y Coed

Here are two more layouts made from our holiday in Wales.  If I carry on like this, I'll have all the pictures scrapped and actually finished my first album.  I'm not there yet so it's no good me getting my hopes up:)   One thing I have done on these layouts is to use more than one photo.  Normally I scrap using one picture but this time I've used several and not necessarily good ones, but ones that tell the story to me.

The teapot and cup and saucer buttons came from some London fabric and I didn't know what I was going to do with them but I'm happy with them here:)
I haven't done the journalling because I can't remember the name of the hotel we were sitting outside so I'm going to have to do a bit of research.


Most evenings we would go down to the river and Chris and the children spent a happy hour or so in the river, being swept down stream.  I looked after the dogs and the clothes!


This is my first and probably my last attempt at a "singleton" button.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely LO's - I do love your buttons! The owl buttons are super cute :)

MiniOwner said...

Me too on loving the buttons. :o) Great pages there, Susi.
Sue x

Unknown said...

Well done on getting more scrapped :) They are fab, love that chevron in the middle of the second, makes it pop :) xxxx

Emily D. said...

Both of these look great! I love all of the various patterns in the layouts and how you layered some of the paper strips in the second. And the embellishment clusters are fabulous! I love all of the buttons!

Sarah said...

Lovely LO's Susi - love the buttons as always :) Sarah x x x