Friday 20 July 2012

A new mini kit

I was lucky enough to get to play the July mini kit from Creative Craft World which is due out today.  When I first saw it, I panicked a bit.  The colours were neutrals and I usually scrap using bright colours but I had a go and this is what I came up with.
We have a couple of shelves at the end of a unit in our kitchen and  I used to keep recipe books on the bottom one.  When Alfie was a puppy he used to squeeze himself onto this shelf and lie down and go to sleep.  I think he felt safe, he wasn't going to get trodden on (he was such a little boy) and he could see what was going on.  So the recipe books got moved and even though Alfie is 8, he still gets on his shelf.

Just us being silly.  I think I have a Gulliver's Land crown on my head, as you do:)

My pretty little girl.

Finally a card.


The only extras I used were a couple of buttons, some card candy for the centres of the flowers and my trusty distress inks.
I still have enough left to make more pages and another card or two.



4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

I just love what you have done with the kit, Susi.
Sue x

Christine said...

More lovely work Susi! You just keep on doing it don't you!
Looking forward to getting my kit :)

Sarah said...

Love what you did with the kit Susi - its fab :-) x x x

Unknown said...

Oh they all look lovely, and yes they are different to your normal style but I still like them very much. Love that one of Alfie on his shelf :D xxxx