Saturday 8 September 2012

Going to the dogs

A bit later than usual, but the scrap map is over on CCW, another fab sketch drawn by our very own talented Sue:)

This is my interpretation of it.
A very simple page for me - hardly any embellishments, just a bit of twine and some of my handmade buttons.
There is no journalling yet - I will probably be making another couple of pages about our recent trip to the dog track so will do one lot of journalling for all the pages.  I'm sure I'll put them here on my blog in due course.

Have a go and link up to the CCW blog and you could win a prize.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the colours you have used on this page Susi....great page as always...love the buttons x x

Unknown said...

Yes, the colours are so vibrant and you look so happy :D xxx

MiniOwner said...

It really doesn't need journalling, Susi, the photo speaks for itself. You both like like you are having a great time. I love what yoiu have done with my sketch.
Sue xx