Wednesday 9 January 2013

A day out in London

Holly went to London yesterday with some friends and I now have quite a few photos to scrap which I will probably save until the Bijoux Belles annual retreat held in March.  However, I decided I wanted to scrap one of them straight away and this is the result.

I've used the criteria from the weekly challenge on UKs:-  
Use only 1 photo (preferably a large one) - 10 points
Make the most of your scraps - 10 points
Use a meaningful quote - 10 points


Here are some close ups.
I used a London button from my shop
and in this photo some of my felt buttons


For some reason which I can't sort out, the colours appear quite washed out in my LO although they are not in real life.  I tried taking the photo in several different locations but this is about the best I could manage.  Of course if I knew what I was doing with a camera, I might get a better result lol!




4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Such a nicely balanced page, Susi and as always, a super photo of Holly. :o)
Sue x

Christine said...

I agree with Sue :)
FAB LO :) Love the quote! x

Alison Roots said...

Great LO. I often have to fiddle my photos on the computer to get the colours right.

Unknown said...

It is a great shot of Holly, no wonder you wanted to scrap it straight away :)

I love the colour combo and the curly twine is a deft touch I like :D xxx

Have you got a white balance setting on your camera? It might be that? xxx