Wednesday 17 April 2013

Completed bag

Following on from my last post, here is the finished bag.

The front


the back



the magnetic catch


zipper


Key thingy!  A place to attach your keys to so you don't have to rummage around in the bottom of your bag - if someone knows what this is called, please tell me Lol!


I wouldn't normally line a bag in calico but in a fabric to match the outer but this was a trial run for the zipper so I didn't want to waste expensive fabric if it all went pear shaped.  I think I'll have this one for me:)

A cup of coffee is called for before I press the bag and clean up the mess left in my room.

10 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Oh wow that's fantastic, Susi. Lovely fabric. The whole thing looks so professional. I think the key thingy is a fob?
Sue xx

Maria said...

this is really great Susi, super fabric and loving thats its got a secure zipper and the key thing is a brilliant idea.

Christine said...

WOWsers! Love it :) Love the key thingy & having an internal pocket with a zip! :) x

Lesley G said...

OOOOOHHHHH - I want one!!!
Absolutely fantastic, if you think you might make more to sell, let me know :)

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous well done, it looks brilliant. The key fob is a brilliant idea. I think it's a better finish than a lot you see in shops xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow Susi, you are so clever :D It looks wonderful! xxx

Sarah said...

Wow!!...love it and the fabric too...lovely Susi! X

Karen leonard said...

super bag....I wish I had the patience to sew!

Suzy said...

Susi that bag is just divine. fab to see it finished.

PS I call it a key thingy too lol x

rachfishop said...

That's lovely! I must start sewing again...