Thursday 30 May 2013

Canadian Affair

Over on Sue's blog is a fab sketch with the chance of winning a kit so I thought I might have a go.  It seems ages since I actually did any scrapping and I find a sketch is a good starting point when you feel a bit rusty:)

This photo of Holly was taken off Victoria Island when she went whale watching.  


The title is a bit wonky but I have now adjusted this - taking a photograph of a layout really emphasises the imperfections, that's for sure!  The title came from Holly's love of Canada - this is the third time she has been and also the airline she flew with!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, love the movement in the page :) That blue is just a perfect rich colour. xxx

Mrs A. said...

I don't do scrap page layouts but like to see what others do with the sketches provided. This is lovely and gives the feel of travel. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

I don't do scrap page layouts but like to see what others do with the sketches provided. This is lovely and gives the feel of travel. Hugs Mrs A.

MiniOwner said...

This is a stunning page, Susi, and a fab photo of Holly. I love what you've done with my sketch. Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
Sue x

Suzy said...

Love your take on Sue's sketch Susi, what a fab layout and I love all the scattered SC wooden stars

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Beautiful page Susi x