Wednesday 15 May 2013

WOYWW 206

Late again this week but not because I forgot - I got in from work about half past one and had such a bad headache, I had a nap!

Anyway, I've not been up to much - it was my daughter in law to be's hen weekend and we all went to Brighton so no crafting got done over the weekend and Monday I finished off all the names on the place cards, just have the inserts to do which Adam brought over for me last night.  But what I am showing you this week is some stash I bought with some birthday money.  I ordered it on 29th April and it seemed to have gone missing but I had an email from the shop yesterday to say it was at my Post Office sorting office and had been waiting there since 1st May!  How am I supposed to know they have tried to deliver if they don't leave me a card?

I got lots of Bazzill cardstock, a few sheets of random patterned paper, Echo Park's Little Girl paper pack, 2 lots of alphas, a cupcake punch, a craft sheet, 2 small stamps and a tin of Maya Road journey stamps, a roll of d/s tape, 2 alcohol inks, a set of 6 ColorBox cats eye ink pads and a 6" x 6" pad of Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride papers, all for less than £25.   Bargain or what?

If you head over to Julia's you'll see lots of more interesting desks than I have this week:)

19 comments:

Krisha said...

Oh, what wonderful new stash!!
Krisha #113

MiniOwner said...

Wow! Have fun with all your new stash, Susi. :o) Hope your headache is better. Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@133)

Heathers Inspiration said...

Hope your headache is all gone now.
Your box of goodies looks lots of fun, they were naughty not notifying you x Have a Beautiful week Heather # 135

Maria said...

Nice to see your stash, the maya road stamp box looks interesting. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Ooh that looks lovely yummy stash. Hope you are soon feeling better enough to play with it.

Maisie Moonshine said...

Mmmm nice goodies! Hope you're feeling better after your nap and can get some serious playing time with those lovely new things. MMx #114

Monica said...

Hope the goody box dispelled your head ache. Sounds like you have some crafty plans
Monica 68

ria gall said...

Hi Susi
how frustrating when that happens and to make matters worse you think it is down to the shop for the hold up so you go and have a go at them and then the oops moment comes.
Loving your crafty stash
Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
Ria #21

Wendy said...

Lovely lot of stuff there! Hope you enjoyed the weekend in Brighton :-)

House of Bears said...

What a lovely haul of stash, we had delivery problems one birthday, half the parcels turned up a week later!

Thanks for visiting the bears this week

shazsilverwolf said...

Lovely lot of birthday stash there. I had the post office do the same to me!Like you say, how do we know if they don't leave a card!Have a great week, Hugs Shaz#85 xx

Gibby Frogett said...

Hope your head feeling better now so you can enjoy playing with all of that lovely new stash.Happy WOYWW and crafting and thanks for stopping earlier too...Gill x #117

Nan G said...

Wow! Nice lot of new goodies! Have fun with them. Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW. Nan G #17

April said...

Looks like a fun stash. I'm sure it will be worth the wait you had. :-)
Thanks for stopping by earlier.
April #147

Anonymous said...

What a lovely playground :-)
Gabriele #61

Darnell said...

Well, indeed, how were you supposed to know? I'm glad you got it sorted out and took possession so now you can play to your heart's content, wedding prep work permitting, of course!

Thanks for the visit to the Playhouse, Susi! Enjoy the rest of the week! (Sorry, I'm so late getting around.) Darnell #37

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Wow,what a lovely lot of stuff to play with, now you have finally received it. My little granddaughter came in from nursery this week and immediately asked to talk to me on the phone- so lovely. xx Maggie

rachfishop said...

Mmmm, looks like some nice stuff! Seriously, that was under £25? Bargain!

Morti said...

Oooh - you were lucky! They usually only hang onto items for 18 days, so you just caught your parcel in time!

Thanks for stopping by!