Monday 9 June 2014

Double and triple layer stamping


I've been having a play today - using a technique I haven't done for years, triple layer stamping.





You stamp three layers or card at the same time, one on top of the other in decreasing sizes and then layer these stamped images on to contrasting card and it looks very effective.

To finish this card off, I stamped the insert to match but left out a greeting as I haven't decided who I am sending this to yet.



Here is another card but this time I only stamped two layers rather than three.



Supplies:- All Stampin' Up except where stated.

Stamps - stippled blossoms, so very grateful, chalk talk, label love
Inks - midnight muse, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe
cardstock, basic black, whisper white, midnight muse.

The images on the second card were stamped with Memento ink and coloured in with Promarkers.

If you'd like to buy an Stampin' Up supplies, email or text me and I'll be happy to take your order.  Thank you :)



5 comments:

Maria said...

very smart looking cards, bet they wouldnt look like that if I did them

Unknown said...

They are great, that technique is pretty and effective. Turquoise and Navy, Love :-) xxx

Unknown said...

Very nice, great effect. x

Sarah said...

Love this card - such lovely colours too! xx

MiniOwner said...

Oh wow! These are beautiful.
Sue x