Saturday 26 July 2014

Everyday Occasions cardmaking kit

I bought this kit because I wanted some quick and easy cards to make with people who had never made any cards before and as it comes with everything you need, stamps, ink pads, clear block, buttons, twine, arrow paper clips and dimensionals it is perfect.   The only extra needed was some glue or double sided tape.  I wasn't expecting a great deal from it as I would consider myself to be an experienced card maker but was pleasantly surprised and I really enjoyed putting the cards together.  You get a leaflet showing you how to do it which I followed on some and on others, went my own way.



and a couple of close ups




I still have to do all the inserts and decorate the envelopes yet but that won't take too long.   At the end of the day, I'm left with 2 ink pads, 7 useful stamps and a clear block.  A winner all round in my book:D

1 comment:

MiniOwner said...

Still the queen of cards, Susi! These are gorgeous.
Sue x