Thursday 14 August 2014

August Beat the Christmas Rush

For once  I'm not lastminutedotcom and have got my BtCR cards done before the 25th of the month!

I've used some of the new SU stamps, from the Autumn/Winter catalogue due out soon and I really rather like them :)  This set is called White Christmas and there are 13 stamps altogether.


I got the idea for this card from another SU demonstrator who clearly has more idea about colouring in than I do Lol!



If you want to join in with BtCR there is still time - pop over to Sue's blog where you will find all the details.



4 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Oh Susi I love these cards. Are the little banners n the same set? Thank you for being a loyal follower of Beat the Christmas Rush.
Sue z

Unknown said...

Lovely colouring :-)

I love how clean and cute they look, well done on your tally! xxx

Unknown said...

These are so cute, really fab. Well done xx

Christine said...

Awww these stamps are super cute! Love the colour combo too x