Monday 6 July 2015

Kinda eclectic thank you card

My husband's mother has dementia and lives in a care home where she is extremely well looked after by some wonderful people.  We heard yesterday that one of these wonderful ladies is retiring and so my husband asked me if I'd make a card for her that would hold a gift voucher so I set to work.

I turned to one of my favourite SU stamp sets - Kinda eclectic and had a mooch around Pinterest for some inspiration and came up with this.


We will substitute the Hobbycraft club card with a garden centre gift card but I needed something to gauge the size with.



I made a matching envelope too which I don't seem to have taken a photo of but while I had the stamps out, I made a couple more cards using different colours.



Also over the weekend I made another gift box of thank you cards which I hadn't managed to get around to uploading.


The box measures 3.5" square, is 1.5" deep and holds 6 thank you cards with matching envelopes.



5 comments:

Scrapthology said...

These are all gorgeous and I'm sure will be truly appreciated.

Christine said...

Beautiful ~ thank you for sharing :D

MiniOwner said...

Oh these are so lovely Susi. Well appreciated I am sure.
Sue x

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, she will love this, I'm sure :)

Sarah said...

Might have to invest in that stamp set - its lovely x x